As your baby reaches the 1/2 year mark, there is a lot going on from their personality to their cognitive development. Here are some milestones to look for from age 6-9 months!
- Reaches for objects while on stomach
- Pulls self forward on stomach
- Sits alone briefly
- Stands with support
- Transfers toys between hands
- Claps hands
- Uses pinch to pick up small objects
- Opens mouth to wait for a spoon to enter
- Understands "no"
- Babbles multiple syllables
- May say "dada" or "mama"
- Shouts to attract attention
See a video of this age milestones on our Milestones Videos